Membership is open
to men or women at least 16 years old,
who just love to fish for bass
Jeff Morris 2014
Angler of the year!
Due to rising
water levels, Glenn Flint is flooded. Tomorrow's
tournament is cancelled.
I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day, and when the
Lord takes me in his great landing net, that I be judged big
enough to KEEP!
Like us on Face Book
Enter at Main Entrance.
Take first right, Training Center has water fountain
Follow link below for
map to SIA
Click here for Map
Have cartoons or jokes
be a fisherman if ......
1) You have a power worm
dangling from your rear view mirror because you think it
makes a good air freshener.
2) Your wedding party had to tie tin cans to the back of
your bass boat.
3) You call your boat "sweetheart" and your wife "skeeter".
4) Your local tackle shop has your credit card number on
5) You keep a flippin stick by your favorite chair to
change the TV channels with.
6) You name your black lab "Mercury" and your cat "Evinrude".
7) Bass Pro Shop has a private line just for you.
8) You have your name painted on a parking space at the
9) You have a photo of your 10 lb. bass on your desk at
work instead of your family.
10) You consider weenies and crackers a complete meal.
11) You think MEGABYTES means a great day fishing.
12) You send your kid off to the first day of school
with his shoes tied in a Palomar knot.
13) You think there are four seasons--Pre-spawn, Spawn,
Post Spawn and Hunting.
14) Your $30,000 bass boat's trailer needs new tires so
you just "borrow" the ones off your house.
15) You trade your wife's van for a smaller vehicle so
your bass boat will fit in the garage.
16) Your kids know it's Saturday---Because the boats
Mark your calendars!
July 8th & 22nd
June 28th @ Glenn Flint